Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September 23, 2013 11am pt - The Laura Longley Show

The Laura Longley Show: I Love My Job! What? 
You don't love your job? Laura shares all the secrets on how to get unstuck from a career you don't love 
and discover and live your calling! Plus---Laura takes your calls for career advice.
 A year ago I did a month of interviews with people who love their jobs - including me! I thought it was time for a follow up, especially as last Monday's call-in show featured a number of listeners with career issues and questions. On today's show I will share with you - How to know if you're in the wrong job/career - What to do when you know you need a change but can't get yourself to do it - How to discover what you really want to be when you grow up - what your purpose is in this lifetime - And, I will take calls from listeners and coach and guide them on their specific job and career issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment